Diego has arrived!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

We have a prune!

According to www.whattoexpect.com our little Cariaga is now the size of a prune. It's crazy to imagine that it's gone from a poppyseed to a prune in just a few weeks!

I shared the news with my students at Skyview on Tuesday. I wish I'd had a video camera to capture their collective stare, gasp, scream, and claps which occurred in that exact order. I knew I could count on my largest choir to spread the news like wild fire, and they didn't disappoint. It's been a great week!

In other news, I had my maternity leave approved on Wednesday. It's wonderful to know that my classes will be covered while I'm away so I can bond, and REST! (Maybe more of the former and less of the latter from what I'm hearing from new moms.)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment