Diego has arrived!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Second doctors visit

We had a great time at our appointment on Tuesday getting to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was a whopping 170 beats per minute, and many friends are telling me that it sounds like a girl! I would like to point out that Vinnie's sister was labeled a boy due to her heartbeat and surprised EVERYONE when SHE arrived, so let's just wait and see what the ultrasound has to say. :) It was exciting to hear that sweet little beat, especially because I can't feel anything yet (besides queasiness and exhaustion), so to hear the heart was wonderful reassurance. Our doctor says all is well!

I didn't love having my blood work done - I'm not a needle-loving person. However, I am glad that it's behind me, and it's definitely for a good cause!

Our next appointment will be in late October, for another listen to Baby Cariaga. The much-anticipated second ultrasound is now scheduled for November 16. This is when we'll get to learn the gender, and see our little one in a more baby-like (less alien-esque) form. We'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment