The name suggestions are coming in from my students, and they are highly entertaining. One suggested we name the baby Dallin (after him, of course) another said he liked the sound of Bob. I didn't tell them that those name probably wouldn't make our short list. :)
Our baby is now two inches long and can now do stretches, somersaults, and forward rolls, although I won't be able to feel him or her move for several more weeks. Our baby's brain will make an incredible 25,000 new neurons every minute this week. We have a new fruit comparison - Baby Cariaga is the size of a large lime! Grow, baby, grow!
We will go in for our second doctor's appointment on Tuesday and we really hope to get to listen to the baby's heart. During the first visit we were able to sit in on the ultrasound, but we didn't get to listen in because there were two women in labor. Apparently, labor takes precedence over hearing a heart beat, a fact which I'm sure I will appreciate when my time comes!
If you haven't weighed in our gender poll, please do! We have about ten more weeks until we can find out if we're having a boy or a girl. Today marks the end of week 11, which means I only have one week to go in the first trimester.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah nice pic of the bronco gear....ha! Tovey especially was pleased, maybe even jealous. ;)
ReplyDelete