With only two weeks left in the first trimester, I'm looking forward to my fatigue going away for a little while. A friend calls this the "sleep-mester" and I have to agree! Hmmm...I wonder if I could institute nap time in my classroom... The queasiness is going away, and I consider myself lucky that it was so mild.
Our little one is now about two inches long, about the size of a brazil nut. His or her ears are fully formed, and this week will bring about tooth buds, nails, and hair follicles. From now on, the baby's job is just to grow like crazy. Check out the "pregnancy progress" ticker at the bottom of the blog, it made me cry! (Of course, I could just blame that on the hormones...)
This weekend we purchased a newer, safer vehicle for mom and baby. Our Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo will be great for carseats, strollers, and even camping trips when the baby is older. It was fun to pick out a vehicle with our family in mind.
We're getting excited for our next doctors appointment on September 22, where we hope to get to hear our baby's heartbeat.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment