I now have three more days with students due to collaboration and parent-teacher conference days. The 25th is my last offI'm excited for next week because our festival is Wednesday, with a concert for parents on Tuesday night. The choirs have worked extremely hard in the past month to prepare and they are sounding really wonderful. I hope that we have just enough time to peak at the festival and have a great experience. One of the judges is Dr. Paul Klemme, one of my former conductors. I am really looking forward to seeing him and having him work with the kids.
At our appointment yesterday, Dr. Archibald said that the baby is still happy where he's at and pre-term labor is not in my future. What lovely news to receive the week before my biggest professional committment of the year! (Good job, Baby C!) Dr. A said he'd like to see me hang on until April 2nd and any time thereafter would be great. That date is only two weeks away. We talked about our birth plan and concerns for labor/delivery that came up in our class on Saturday.
Vinnie and I spent last night working on the nursery and were able to accomplish a lot. It is no longer the brewery/nursery/storage facility. Now it's just a nursery! It's a bit challenging making room for the baby in our little apartment, but we are almost there. Vinnie also installed our car seat in the Jeep and it makes me smile every time I see it. I love nesting, it's a blast! If only my swollen feet agreed with me...it's so hard to make myself rest when preparing for the baby is my primary focus.
Can i say....jealous you have 3 days left!
ReplyDelete