Diego has arrived!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The peach has graduated to the size of an orange...

Tomorrow (Monday) I will be 14 weeks and counting! Three and a half months have flown by - We are only six weeks away from our pink and blue party.

Our little one is about the size of an orange this week - funny because I've been craving orange juice like crazy! Other developments include the movement of the ears to the sides of the baby's head, and eyes to the front of the face. The baby can wiggle fingers and toes, make a fist, and is also making breathing movements in order to get ready for life in the world!

Today I've been riding the hormonal rollercoaster that is pregnancy. I've cried four times in one day - thank you to my sister-in-law for assuring me this is entirely normal! Vinnie is doing a stellar job of making me feel loved and appreciated in the midst of this wild ride. I'm also having a hard time singing long phrases because I'm a little breathless...it sure makes singing at church interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment