Baby C is about the size of a large banana and has developed taste buds. He swallows at least several ounces of amniotic fluid each day, and can taste differences based on what I eat. What a great excuse for munchies! At the moment he has lots of room to roll around, and the kicks have been significantly stronger and more frequent this week. He seems to quiet down when I'm up and moving, but loves to shake it when I'm sitting down or trying to sleep.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with dinners and my grandparents' house as well as Vinnie's mom's house on the same day. I didn't think this much food would be a problem given the pregnancy, but we were definitely full on all the wonderful treats. Now it's back to school for over ten concerts in the month of December. Our first caroling gig is Friday, but we've been hitting the carols since October so the kids are ready to go!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment